Outbound telemarketing plays an important role in successful relationship marketing.
A powerful aspect of outbound telemarketing is the flexibility it can provide for organisations in meeting numerous business challenges. From product launching, appointment setting, affinity marketing, fund raising and political marketing to subscriptions, order generating and direct sales, we find no aspect of commerce has been unresponsive to this tool!
Our outbound programs include:
- Primary focus on customer service and satisfaction, ensuring premium customer acquisition and retention across all campaigns.
- Integrating the appropriate media, sales techniques and distribution methods (fax, email, sms).
- Using people with the most appropriate skills for each individual campaign.
- The importance of good targeting, excellent lists and disciplined database management.
- The need to combine customer and client relationships based on high standards and ethics.
- The effectiveness of cross selling, up selling and add-on selling.
- The importance of scheduling the frequency of calling into your lists.
Outbound Services can be utilised in the following marketing areas:
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Acquisition
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Customer Referrals
- New Product Launch
- Lead Generation
- Market Research
- Data Cleansing
Outbound telemarketing links together and drives the variety of media that builds customer and client relationships. As well as enhancing other programs by providing a very cost effective personalised delivery system.
A key benefit of well-developed, integrated outbound telemarketing programs is that they permit us to courteously and effectively handle not only the interested groups, but also the groups of prospects that are not ready to buy. They can be nurtured so that their relationships are continued until they reach a more active qualification level and as such, valuable contacts will not be lost.